Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Book Tag

Ok...I'm only doing this because Alisha tagged me and I know it would mean a lot to hear that I respond. =) I love you friend!! Anyway...it is really hard for me to make decisions, so this was not an easy task for me. I really enjoy reading, I just wish I had more time for it.


1.
One book that changed your life: Lady in Waiting
2. One book that you've read more than once: The BFG
3. One book you'd want on a desert island: Other than the Bible? this is too hard to decide on...sorry =)
4. One book that made you laugh: The Nanny Diaries
5. One book that made you cry: Beyond Tuesday Morning by Karen Kingsbury
6. One book that you wish had been written: A book on raising multiples by Kristi Poskitt. The woman has some amazing knowledge and great experience. It would be entertaining and educational.
7. One book you wish hadn’t been written: The Book of Morman
8. One book that you are currently reading: The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks
9. One book you've been meaning to read: Little Earthquakes by Jennifer Weiner

1 comment:

Micah Foster said...

sweet...erica likes to blog too!

the 4 of us needs ta get togetha!