Sunday, September 24, 2006

My life as a nanny

For the past eight month I've been working as a nanny. I loved kids and have always wanted to be a nanny. I babysat when I was younger, but I wanted to do it again full time. God totally blessed me by connecting me with the Poskitt family. Scotty and Kristi are the proud parents of Taylor Rae (3 years old); and Avery, Elijah, and Jackson (1 year old triplets). When I started the triplets were only 3 months old. It was so much fun to watch them grow and be apart of their family life every day. I have to say that I don't think any job will ever replace this one, except for when I have my own kids =). I will probably continue to post pictures of these kids since I love them so much and miss them like crazy. Here they are in all their glory...(L-R Jackson, Avery, Elijah, and Taylor & I)


.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that's an adorable face. The kids are pretty cute also :-). Just want you to know that we love you and...WE MISS OUR NANNY!!!