Sunday, October 19, 2008

I'm back

Ok...the wait is over and I'm back to the world of blogging.  It's been quite a year since I last wrote, so I think I'll just pick up from where I am now.  I'm 11 weeks pregnant with our first child and we recently moved into a bigger apartment to make room for the little one.  I'm working at the New Harvest Child Care Center as a preschool aide.  It's quite a different scene from the Special Ed class I taught last year, but I'm really enjoying it.  Doesn't pay very well, but there are full benefits and I'm enjoying life much more.  Therefore, it's a much better situation.  I'm going to start posting more...so stay tuned.  =)

4 comments:

Micah Foster said...

was ist das? Jennifer Haugen ist bloggin? Das ist veruckt!

Megan said...

YAY! Welcome back! Yes, I am definitely a bloggin addict, it could be a problem but its kinda the best way I have found for me to journal and stuff... I hope your pregnancy is going well and your staying sane. Those first couple of months, for me any way, were interesting... I'm glad that I have inspired you and made you laugh all at the same time. :) I can't wait to see more posts and such from you!

Erica Foster said...

Glad to have you join us! I'll hold you to your promise to blog more. : )

Liege said...

Are you still blogging or did you give up?
Liege