Tuesday, February 20, 2007

An Aunt Again...TWICE!!


It's official and I can tell the world that Alison (my sis-in-law) is 12 weeks pregnant with twins!! We are so excited to be an aunt and uncle again. These will be the first grand kids on Paul's side so his parents are pretty excited. Last weekend Paul and I went up to visit Alison & Craig and congratulate them in person. Alison and I had fun shopping for baby clothes and maternity clothes. My experience with the triplets is going to come in handy, I guess. =) Congratulations to Alison & Craig! WOW...TWINS! Here are some pics s of the cute onesies we got and the most recent ultra sound pics.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shaun and Aaron (the Randomshirts.com boys) are working with my brother-in-law to launch a new baby clothes company
www.tinyrockstar.com
Your husband will love to see the randomshirts designs on onesies i'm sure.
Production should start in the next few weeks. Just keep checking the site. It's going to be awesome!