Thursday, December 21, 2006

Our First Christmas Tree

This year I have come to a new realization of how much I love Christmas and all the decorations. We got our first tree this year. Last year we weren't home enough to have one, so this was our first. I have grown up cutting down a tree in the woods behind our house, so I had no idea how much work it is to get a real tree in the city. I was determined that we would have a real tree, it just isn't OK to put up a fake one. This turned into a three day process cause we had to find one in our price range, size range, and then realized that we needed a tree stand. The simple little tree quickly got very expensive, but we kept looking and found a deal. Here are the results. I am very pleased and smile every time I walk in the door.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! Our tree was so dry when we left. I hope it doesn't catch our house on fire. Yikes! Who knew trees were so expensive all those years when we were growing up.