Thursday, October 12, 2006

Yea...That's my husband!

I sit in church every week with this big cheesy grin on my face while I watch my husband lead worship on stage. I always think that the people around me must be wondering who I am, and why I have such a goofy smile. They probably think I have crush on him or something...well I do! Then, I look around and realize, that actually no one is looking.

For those of you who don't know, my husband Paul is the new music director at Clovis Hills Community Church. Ever since I met Paul I have been impressed my his musical abilities and loved to watch him sing on stage. Now, I get to watch him every week, and I love it! He is doing such a great job and I'm so proud of him. I can't believe I get to be that girl...the wife of the good lookin' musician singing worship songs. He's so so good, and I must say looks very attractive up there.

Paul is in charge of the music and band. He spends his days planning the music for the services, coordinating the volunteers, rehearsing, and many other things having to do with music. He is loving it, and really enjoys the people he works with. It has been such a journey to get here, but we know that this is exactly where God wants us. I am reminded of that every week when I get to watch Paul thrive in his element.

No comments: